1. Added notifications system for incoming SMS
2. If incoming SMS comes fr om phone number which doesn't exist in CRM, then a new Lead will be created.
3. Incoming SMS will be registered in Contact, Company and Deal. Notification will be sent to the Deal's responsible person.
4. If phone number of incoming SMS exist only in Contact or Company, but no Deal or Lead, then SMS will be registered only in Contact or Company (depending wh ere phone number is saved). Notification will be sent to a person responsible for the Contact or Company.
This application allows you to integrate Bitrix24 with Twillio to send and receive SMS from your clients.
If you got a problem with installation or any other issues,
please Send a message directly from your Bitrix24: https://bit.ly/EMCsoftMarketplaceSupport
1. Create account in Twilio https://www.twilio.com/
2. Buy a number from Twilio;
3. Install our app TwiSMS;
4. On first page of TwiSMS you have to enter Twilio account SID. On main page of your Twilio account you may find that number;
5. Then on top-right corner in Twilio in search box type API. In list of items sel ect API keys;
6. Then you have to create an API key;
7. Once you created a key, you have to have Twilio API key SID and Twilio API key secret;
8. Take both numbers and enter in TwiSMS setting page;
9. Save and then select phone number fr om the list of numbers;
10. Done! Now you may use TwiSMS for outgoing and incoming SMS.
If you still need help for installation, please check that video:
or ask your question in this chat https://bit.ly/EMCsoftMarketplaceSupport