Chargebee ERP integration provided by Albato makes it easy to manage your customers as well as to take care of subscriptions and invoicing. With the integration, you can save time and energy by avoiding double-entry of customer information and invoicing data which can be synced automatically.
When changes are made in one platform, they are automatically reflected in the other platform. This way, you no longer have to manually enter customer and billing data, saving you time and effort. Features and functionalities:
Learn more with our screencast guides on YouTubeMore on Chargebee ERP pricing policy
- Full migration of the customer database from Chargebee ERP to Bitrix24
- Updating and adding new customer records in Bitrix24 once the records are registered in Recurly
- Status updates on subscriptions in CRM items' timeline. When a new invoice is created or the bill is paid, the data is automatically updated in Bitrix24 (timeline activity with actual invoice status)
- Dedicated live chat support via in-built support widget
- Further case-based customization, such as filtering incoming data and controlling duplicate entries
Take advantage of real-time data synchronization and take your business to the next level.
Exchange customers and invoices with Chargebee and automatically update invoice payment status.
You can reach out to us for user support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Simply drop us a message, and we'll get back to you promptly.
Alternatively, you can also chat with us directly through the application interface. Our online chat feature allows for quick and convenient communication, ensuring that you receive the assistance you need in real-time.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to ensure your experience with our app is smooth and successful.
Install the app from Bitrix24.Market and follow the hints to configure the connection:Learn more with our screencast guides on YouTube
Apart from using the API key, make sure to set up the webhook for full-scale data exchange as shown in the screencast guides. You can find detailed instructions on how to install and configure the application at this link in text format